MEMBERSHIP ACCESS UPDATE

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

MEMBERSHIP ACCESS UPDATE

Post by Larry Zimmer »

LISTEN UP!!!! We are beginning the process of reviewing the membership status and Forum access privileges of all who are registered in the ICOA Forum. Those who are more than 1 year behind with their Club dues will have their member access in the Forum revoked. During the past several months, Diane has sent notices to all who are in arrears. If you have any question regarding your status, send me a note at cbxlarry@gmail.com. NOTE: This will NOT exclude you from using the Forum and posting. It will only prevent you from accessing member sections such as old issues of the CBXpress.

This process will begin approximately 2 weeks from now to allow time for those who might want to re-up to contact me or Diane.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

harvey
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: MEMBERSHIP ACCESS UPDATE

Post by harvey »

Knowing how folks change email addresses and forget to notify everyone, maybe after you compile the list of those of us in arrears, you could post that list here on the website and then give us two weeks to make it right or be dropped.

Might be simpler and quicker and also require Diane and you to have fewer emails to answer.

Just a suggestion!
harvey

Ride Safe and Ride Often

Larry Zimmer

Post by Larry Zimmer »

A follow-up to Harvey's post for all: EVERYONE who has been behind with their dues has been notified by Diane throughout the past 3 years, VIA U.S. MAIL, at their last known,to us, mailing address.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

dcmcmunn
ICOA Membership Director
ICOA Membership Director

Post by dcmcmunn »

Anyone who wants to double check the status of their membership can email me at dcmcmunn@windstream.net. I will be glad to look up your last renewal/current renewal date. I will need your name and if you know your membership number it is helpful, but not necessary.

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

...and a reminder, you can renew your membership in 5 minutes or less with either a PayPal account or a credit card right on the website. It's secure, it's easy, and it gets it done pronto.

http://www.cbxclub.com/membership

N.
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”