1st Annual CBXMotorworks Pig Roast

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
preston
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

1st Annual CBXMotorworks Pig Roast

Post by preston »

Hosted by Preston, Louis Dan and Scott
April 20th and 21st, 2013
Dunnellon, fla. 34431

This in an invitation to all CBX'ers to come join us for a weekend of food and fun. Great time to be riding here in Florida.
"Harley" the hog donated by Scott Hutchin and Dan Casey will start seeing the flames at noon on Saturday and we'll feast at noon on Sunday. During the smoking time overnight there will be a crab boil and maybe some burgers with a lot of bench racing. There's plenty of floor space (beds first holler gets them) if you want to spend the night after a day of riding thru horse country and beautiful roads.
If all works there may be an engine on the test stand and maybe we can make the brake rotor glow in the dark!!!!!!

Contact your CBX friends and lets see how many CBX's we can get together here in the Southeast.

R.S.V.P. to cbxmotorworks@gmail.com so I can keep a head count. Any other questions call 352-494-7904.

Hope to see you all here,
Preston

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Re: 1st Annual CBXMotorworks Pig Roast

Post by Larry Zimmer »

Sounds great, Preston. While I probably won't be able to get there, I want to thank you, for all, for the invite. Things change I'll let you know.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

preston
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: 1st Annual CBXMotorworks Pig Roast

Post by preston »

I've contacted my Fla frriends and some others. Looking at 15 CBX's + at the earily stages of planning. We may end up having to add "Pituna" to the grill
Hope you can make it Larry
It shold be a remmerable weekend in sunny Florida

sprad the word :teasing-lurk:

Preston

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”