Naked Comstars

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
SoyBoySigh
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Re: Naked Comstars

Post by SoyBoySigh »

BUMP!

Those are some beautiful Comstar wheels, just stripped down like that. Now if only we can get into the 2.5x18" & 2.75x18" sizes, 296mm rotors from CB1100RB, perhaps a smaller rotor on the rear - above all else the 50% lighter Akront "NERVI" rims in say 2.75x18" & 3.5x18" or 3.0x18" & 4.25x18", maybe THEN we could really get off on these wheels!

I hold out hope that somehow someday we'll be able to twist the arm of the MORAD company & bring these "NERVI" rims back from the brink of extinction. Can I get an "AMEN"?

-Sigh.

Syscrush
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Syscrush »

SoyBoySigh wrote:BUMP!

Those are some beautiful Comstar wheels, just stripped down like that. Now if only we can get into the 2.5x18" & 2.75x18" sizes, 296mm rotors from CB1100RB, perhaps a smaller rotor on the rear - above all else the 50% lighter Akront "NERVI" rims in say 2.75x18" & 3.5x18" or 3.0x18" & 4.25x18", maybe THEN we could really get off on these wheels!

I hold out hope that somehow someday we'll be able to twist the arm of the MORAD company & bring these "NERVI" rims back from the brink of extinction. Can I get an "AMEN"?

-Sigh.
Welcome. That's quite a first post. :D

Do you have a CBX? If so, can we see it?
Phil in Toronto
A cool guy deserves a cool bike, a dork needs a cool bike...
Pics of Perry, my '79.

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Lay it on him, Sigh.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”