Website & Such

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Tom Neimeyer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Website & Such

Post by Tom Neimeyer »

Well, it's good to have the site back up and running. Some people might say I don't have much of a life, but I look forward to coming by the site daily and seeing and reading about my friends and their bikes.

I'm not sure how many of you read the CB1100F website but our CBX brother fasterspider has been involved in a motorcycle accident. He will be O.K. but has a dislocated shoulder and a broken wrist. Good news is he wasn't on his CBX :lol: just a CB something or other. I'm not sure if anybody had told him when he joined up, but if you wreck a CBX you get posted about in the Hall of Shame forum :shock: O.K. just kidding.....

Looking forward to a lot of good meaningful posts about motorcycle oils, tires, restorations, scantily clad ladies (cbxtracy's arena), truck driv'in, country music, how it was in the ole days........

fasterspider
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Website & Such

Post by fasterspider »

Tom Neimeyer wrote:
I'm not sure how many of you read the CB1100F website but our CBX brother fasterspider has been involved in a motorcycle accident. He will be O.K. but has a dislocated shoulder and a broken wrist. Good news is he wasn't on his CBX :lol: just a CB something or other. I'm not sure if anybody had told him when he joined up, but if you wreck a CBX you get posted about in the Hall of Shame forum :shock: O.K. just kidding.....

That "just a CB something or other" was my 7/1123 Super F. :cry:

I had 98 miles on the clock and now she is a gonner because of cel phones, auto mobiles and fat woman drivers. :evil:

My shoulder is still sore but, it has been relocated :idea: .

And my wrist is still broken.

I will be off of my bikes for a while until the healing finishes and then I rebuild.

I am honored to be recognized though, I thank you. :wink:

Stay off the phone in your cage, thanks.
Ray#1

The Fasterspider

Slightly modified 79 CBX

Ride Red

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”