Recent Xpress. Just How Do They Do It?

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
D Raye

Recent Xpress. Just How Do They Do It?

Post by D Raye »

I got the current Express a last week and it is amazing.

The scenery photos are making me want to quit work and attend just ICOA Rallys.

After reviewing each of the Rally Scenery Photos I checked all the bike and members photos for each rally and I could not find a single person that looked unhappy or lost. All had big smiles or were busy judging the bike show or talking to other attendees.

A couple flying in from Scotland to attend a rally should be all I need to know to attend this year. Count me in and yet again thanks for the absolute best motorcycle club magazine in the world.

I heard via the grapeview that the young lady that served beer at Morganton gave great show the final night for everyone. Was this true and if so here I was sitting at home watching TV!

Again, count me in for 2005, but now I have to decide which Rallies to attend. Can members post their rally rating/views to help me out and also should I bring my wife?

D Raye

Tom Neimeyer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Tom Neimeyer »

D Raye,

By all means bring the wife, I always do. That's why I try to attend 3-4 rallys a year where they all feel accepted and there is little chance of them bumping into each other.

Cheers, Tom

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

D, Each type of rally has its own appeal. Something big like Morganton can keep you going for a week and you may not even have the chance to sit and talk with everyone or do everything but it will be something you will remember for a long time.

On the other hand a small local rally can be just as fun, going away with the same memories and you may even have a chance to meet every single person at the rally.

By all means bring your wife and family, you'll be at the base of the Smokey Mountains and there is plenty to do for all interests.

Heres some Morganton pics and 2005 updates.

viewtopic.php?t=1403

Take a look at my Morganton 2004 pics, heres some of the kids relaxing.

jeff
Last edited by Jeff Bennetts on Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D Raye

Post by D Raye »

Jeff

I rechecked my Express and was not able to find the Morganton photo you listed in your above reply!!!

I think we need a special ICOA Rally Xpose Issue.

D Raye

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

D, The pics for the CBXPress need to have a broad appeal so that pic didn't make it in for some reason. I guess you need to come and find out for yourself what is going on at 2:00 am in the parking lot after a day long ride and some refreshments.

jeff

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”