Visit to Pope Farms - 5-Star Review

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Joel Komurka
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Visit to Pope Farms - 5-Star Review

Post by Joel Komurka »

Over this past weekend, I was fortunate enough to visit Rick Pope and his wife in southern Indiana, during a lull in their travel schedule. I felt it important to publicly thank Rick for the hospitality, knowledge shared, and overall generosity. It is apparent that he's been extremely invested in the betterment of the CBX club, and was/always has been extremely gracious to me as I've entered the hobby. Rick is well-known within the group, and this sentiment is shared by many others, but I'd like to highlight his efforts again, and thank him for his prioritization of the "next generation" of CBX enthusiasts!

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Re: Visit to Pope Farms - 5-Star Review

Post by Rick Pope »

Thanks Joel. We had a great time visiting with you and your dad. It's too bad you didn't drag Andrew along too. But, that pickup cab would have been a little snug........
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Post by Larry Zimmer »

Ditto
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Rick and his lovely wife Susan have been gracious hosts to many ICOA events and members over the years, a tradition like no other. 👍

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

Joel - I only met you Dad a couple of times, but always appreciated what he and the upper Midwest guys did for the club and the marque. I'm sure you'll have Rick's bike in ship-shape soon. Hope you enjoy it and make as many memories with it as Rick did!

Dave

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”