Rally Poll

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Rally Poll

Post by Rick Pope »

Just in case you missed it, I posted a poll asking about rallies here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10551

Please take a moment and make your preferences known. We need more participation in putting something together.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

rpleines
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Rally Poll

Post by rpleines »

A sincere thank you Rick for all the time and effort you put in as our Rally Director. As a fellow ICOA member I respectively ask that all support his latest on behalf of the ICOA by participating in the Poll and adding your comments to the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10551 :text-link:

:text-feedback:

Thanks, Rich
Rich Pleines

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Re: Rally Poll

Post by Rick Pope »

Rich,

You're welcome. But, the real thanks needs to go to the folks who have gone to the effort to plan and host an event, even if nobody came. I've been lucky enough to go to a couple of really fun events with very low attendance. It takes about the same amount of planning and preparation even when only 3 or 4 folks show. The lap around Lake Michigan was a hoot, with a total of three participants (the planner, my wife, and I). At least we didn't have difficulty getting the group seated at the micro breweries we visited each evening.

We need two things to happen to have successful rallies. Volunteers to plan and host, and a means of getting the message out. The best vehicle for this is the CBXPress, but it need articles to fill the pages for further issues. So, again, we need volunteers to write those articles. Notice the word "volunteer" keeps coming up. This is, after all, a volunteer organization. It takes more than just ideas, it takes effort.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”