*** "CBX BOOK II" for CHRISTMAS!?! ***

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

*** "CBX BOOK II" for CHRISTMAS!?! ***

Post by cbxian »

Dear Santa,

******** "CBX BOOK II" for CHRISTMAS!?! ********

As advised earlier the silver "CBX Book II" is now sold out around Planet Earth (apart from a few copies in my N.Ireland home-base). There are still copies available in USA from Jan and Louis as follows ...
- Jan Ringnalda at ICOA, in OHIO ... mrcbx@att.net
and
- Louis Mintrone at usedCBXparts.com, in FLORIDA ... usedcbxparts@hotmail.com

... they are US$50.00/Book, plus Shipping. For that you get the same standard and size book as the original. This time with 442 pages packed with information. Please help me spread the word about the Book to CBXers in USA.

Some of my CBX-buddies advised me that they thought the new silver Book II was the same as the original red Book. Only when they saw a copy of it 'in the flesh' did they realise it was completely different and Ordered it. It is my fault for the poor Marketing!! If you don't have a copy of the silver Book then I'd suggest you get one before they are all gone! they would make an idea Christmas Prezzie to yourself or a CBX-buddy!!

The 2 Books are completely different with the new Book featuring ...
- An introduction to all CBX Shops and Suppliers.
- Reproduction of all Honda's Adverts and Brochures.
- Old CBX photos from 1970s and 1980s!
- CBX Specials from around the World ... Streetfighters, Customs, Trikes, Turbos.
- A bibliography of CBX magazines and Books.
- Free DVD of CBX photos.
- etc.

ENJOY the silver Book when you receive your copy!!!

Best, IAN
Ian Foster
ian@netvigator.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: *** "CBX BOOK II" for CHRISTMAS!?! ***

Post by cbxian »

Hi Guys,

The "CBX Book II" are SOLD OUT around the rest of the world ... there are some still available in USA.

Can I please ask for your help to spread the word to your non-Internet CBXer-friends who may be unaware that there is a second Book. If you enjoyed your copy of "CBX Book II", please take 5 minutes to spread the word to your CBX Buddies and let them know about the Book. I cannot commit more $$$ to promote/Advertise this Hobby Project, so rely solely on word-of-mouth and the kind assistance of the CBX Community. Thanks guys.

Best, IAN
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”