Vendor Intro: Roland Skate CBX Services - Victoria, Australia

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

Rol
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Vendor Intro: Roland Skate CBX Services - Victoria, Australia

Post by Rol »

G'day all CBX enthusiasts and especially those down under.

My name is Roland Skate, but everyone calls me Rol. I have been into CBX's since buying my first one in 1982. Deciding in the early days that I would like to do most of the work and modifications myself, I learned CBX's by the trial and error method. I have had my share of failures, but have learned a lot from them. In 1993, I decided to have a crack at road racing and built 'The Beast', my racing CBX. It has evolved a lot over the years and is still being raced. It gained a sister, 'The Beastess', Pro Link racer, a few years back. These racers are known World wide and possibly the most developed racing CBX's around. The racing has given me a great understanding into the strengths and weaknesses of the CBX and that knowledge can give peace of mind to my clients. In the past, my CBX experience and work was a weekend hobby, but as the word spread, I started a full time workshop. This I have been officially running since 2014. My associates and I can handle all facets of CBX work and a challenge is welcomed!

Feel free to contact me if you want to talk CBX. I'd be happy to hear from you.

CBX restorations, rebuilds, racing, servicing, suspension and dyno tuning.
Roland Skate CBX services, Gruyere, Victoria, Australia.
Phone 61 409 973 711 email rolandskate666@gmail.com Facebook: Roland Skate CBX restorations, suspension work and dyno tuning.

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Re: Vendor Intro: Roland Skate CBX Services - Victoria, Aust

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Welcome Roland and good luck with your new shop!

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”