battery chargers

peter chechotko
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

battery chargers

Post by peter chechotko »

battery tender junior, takes one on the chin ... name of the new product chargex, no bigger than a pack of gum. mounts to the bike itself. plug in and walk away. first found in the white horse press catalogue. 65. u.s. dollars. charges, maintains , de sulfates. i have 3 on the go, mounted 2, on 79 cbx s, under the seat, just back of the airbox inlet, tye wrapped to the frame. so with the right hand side panel removed one can look in and see the indicator light blink. for canadian members wanting one. try Ed Williamson Motorcycles 760 12th street Fort Macleod AB.TOLOZO ph. 403 553 3828 fax#403 553 4065. Ed, has a 79 cbx as well , and is a great guy to deal with.. peter chechotko #2662

cbx4evr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by cbx4evr »

Welcome aboard Peter. What's your location in Canada? Seems you may be southern Alberta.??
"It's a friggen motorcycle, it's not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you shit your pants every now and then. "

rbarber
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by rbarber »

I have seen these somewhere in a mag. More details please!

peter chechotko
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

chargex charger

sorry rbarber, any further details, can be fond thru the sources i have given white horse press or ed w.

peter chechotko
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

to cbx4ever

thanks for the welcome . east kootenay area , specificaly elk valley.

Return to “ELECTRICAL: Alternator, Batteries, Headlights, Switches, Tailights, Wiring....”