Moderators: NobleHops, Larry Zimmer
Ask for part-number 90600-KJ9-700. The screw was replaced by this, which is originally from a non-US 125cc scooter.
To be understood is the exception
To be misunderstood is the rule.
- ICOA Secretary
- Posts: 7724
- Images: 1346
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:55 am
- Location: North East OH, ICOA 3904
Don't you have the small gauge cushions?
- ICOA Member
- Posts: 337
- Images: 114
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:17 pm
- Location: Woodbridge, VA.
Louis has everything...........;p
It's not what you ride.....it's how you ride.
- Power Poster
- Posts: 381
- Images: 0
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:03 am
- Location: Wash D.C. Suburbs, USA
Return to X ...OTHER TECHNICAL: Won't Run, Centerstands, Chains, Fairings, Tanks, Gauges, Petcocks, Seats, Turn Signals, etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest