Grips! What's your choice?

hotrod

Grips

Post by hotrod »

I've used Grab On Grips for years. Currently I use the large touring grips with the chrome end caps. I like the larger diameter of the touring grips. For those who may have carpal tunnel, (me too) I recommend you consider giving the Throttle Rocker a try. It uses the resting heel of your hand when you want to. Go to throttlerocker.com. $10 including shipping and handling.

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

I use the rocker too on long straight stretches but I'm sure disatisfied with my new gel grips. They (are) better for cornering with the smaller diameter grip but they buzz badly at speed and just seem too hard. I have some grip wraps I'll try next and if they're not to my liking I'll put the grabons back on.
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

Dave Ditner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Location: Oxford, Michigan except for winter, Wildwood Florida then

Post by Dave Ditner »

cb1100f wrote:Seniors? Polls indicate that 88% of CBX owners are between 35 and 55 :D I've got OURY grips and like their feel.

You mean I"m in the top 12%????????? Finally I excell at somthin :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Davey

9 Xs: 4-79s, 1-80, 1-81 and 3-82s

Return to “X ...OTHER TECHNICAL: Won't Run, Centerstands, Chains, Fairings, Tanks, Gauges, Petcocks, Seats, Turn Signals, etc.”