Has Anyone Used These?

Carl
Power Poster
Power Poster

Has Anyone Used These?

Post by Carl »

Say It Loud.....I Own a CBX and I'm Proud!!

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

My thoughts are threefold....

1. How long does it take for the beads to distribute as your wheel would be severely out of balance until then.

2. What damage is being done to the inside carcase with all these beads initially flying around.

3. Will I sound like a pair of Maracas every time I take off ?
ICOA # 656

cbx4evr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by cbx4evr »

I use them in my KLR 650 and it runs really smooth with them. When I change the tires on my Goldwing I will use Dynabeads in them too. Also have them installed in the wheels of my utility trailer.

They do not make any noise or wear the inside of the tire. I can't remember the speed at which they are distributed but it isn't even noticeable.
"It's a friggen motorcycle, it's not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you shit your pants every now and then. "

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

It would seem their purpose is more for off road tires (that can pick up heavy mud accumulation) than street tires (already balanced when mounted). In any application, I'd think they could show a more appropriate demostration than an empty water bottle on the end of a drill.
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

Return to “TIRES & RIMS: Tire Brands, Mileage, Performance, Sizes, Interchangeability with other models”