running great?

DevonCbx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

running great?

Post by DevonCbx »

I'll take that back about my bike running great! Took the bike out today and my charging system intermititly charged the battery and then altogether stopped charging. This bike is really starting to frustrate me! :cry:

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Re: running great?

Post by alimey4u2 »

DevonCbx wrote:I'll take that back about my bike running great! Took the bike out today and my charging system intermititly charged the battery and then altogether stopped charging. This bike is really starting to frustrate me! :cry:
Duane, we all feel your pain, trust me hang in there, most problems are a simple remedy.... :wink:
ICOA # 656

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Re: running great?

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

DevonCbx wrote:I'll take that back about my bike running great! Took the bike out today and my charging system intermititly charged the battery and then altogether stopped charging. This bike is really starting to frustrate me! :cry:

Yuppp...I agree with Larry.

Most CBX problems are related to prior owners or the bikes being nearly 30 years old.

Charging issues are covered in the electrical area and all the the techical people on this line will be here to help you if the answer is not there......just do a repost asking for help. On scale of difficulty to diagnose and fix..... CBX electrical issues seem to be easy in both regards compared to other problems.

Let us know how this works out.
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

Return to “ENGINES: Maintenance, Performance, Parts Sources”