Tim's CBX

Red-Rider-51
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Tim's CBX

Post by Red-Rider-51 »

Greetungs!

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of the 6/2 stock replicated exhaust Tim's is selling? Giving some thought to a better exhaust for my 79'. Not sure is it is the same as what I see on Ebay the Delkevic system?If not the same, which do you like?

My current system is the original stock system,,, it is solid, mo rust. However a previous owner took a mallet to the mufflers and beat the bottoms in so they could get the rear axle both out, also the header pipes are blue,yellowed, very thin on chrome.

L.

CopperCollar
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Tim's CBX

Post by CopperCollar »

Not an exact replica but for $817 this looks good.

http://www.laser-exhausts.com/cgi-bin/s ... 48795.1024

http://www.laser-exhausts.com/wp-conten ... 24_CBX.pdf

I have the six into one Marshall deeptone, Steve Murdoch sold it to me for a song.

I really like it.

Mike
When given the choice between being right or being kind; choose kindness. W. Dyer

Red-Rider-51

Post by Red-Rider-51 »

They look pretty nice, considering they are $500 less that is a good deal. The spec sheets didn't say much, are the double wall?

Thanks for the info, Lloyd

CopperCollar
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by CopperCollar »

Couldn't say . I am selling a set of Kerkers to finance these for the Travesty. I know the shop ifs z Johnny on the spot with answering questions. Ring them up.

Mike
When given the choice between being right or being kind; choose kindness. W. Dyer

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

You guys can do a search here for Delkevic and the reproduction exhaust SixCenter and others in Europe sell. They are both exact reproductions of the stock exhaust, double wall pipes and all. Guys seem to think the European version is a little better made and more exact. Both near the same price. Any other system you are looking would have single wall pipes and will discolor.

Dave

Return to “EXHAUSTS: What works and fits...and what doesn't.”