JAM "Original" Exhaust Experience ??

cshores

JAM "Original" Exhaust Experience ??

Post by cshores »

I have been looking for a stock replacement exhaust, and cam across this compant in the Netherlands. Has anyone installed one of their JAMA "Original" 6 into 2 systems ? Comments ? They look fairly nice.

Craig

xneric
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Post by xneric »

Craig, I don't know about the JAMA system, but I have a new set of the Australian stainless replicas that are very nice. They belong to the Aussie club. I've checked them for fit on my bike. They are pricey but are polished stainless and a very good copy of the originals. I believe the Aussies want $1340 plus shipping from Oregon. Eric

cshores

Actually the company is JAMA...not JAM

Post by cshores »

Sorry about the spelling error; still seeing if anyone has one of their 6 into 2 pipes

Number Johnny6

Post by Number Johnny6 »

Don, the owner of Cycleworks in Edmonton Alberta has always been up on X's. When I bought my Mac headers he suggested the Dutch stock ones would last the life of the bike. I doubt that, but sounds like they are solid.
I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.

xandi

Post by xandi »

I have them installed on my bike. They are quite nice and fit well. Take a look at them at cbx photos on this site.
CBX '79,CB750 '76,CB500 '78,CB 900 '81,XL500R '85,Hercules W2000 '75,Katana 1100 '81,GS1000 '79,GS850 '78,TY250 '75,XS650SE '81,GSX1100G '94

Return to “EXHAUSTS: What works and fits...and what doesn't.”