Neutral Light Diode

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Neutral Light Diode

Post by paullavery »

I've searched the forum & think i've found out why my neutral light comes on when you pull in the clutch in any gear, but i'm trying to find the part number so I can hopefully get a replacement ordered, but no luck, does anyone have the part number please, Cheers, Paul.

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Neutral Light Diode

Post by paullavery »

Think I may have found it ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HONDA ... 35e1f11374

Didn't know it was in the headlight bucket though ?

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

Paul: Those are the right part number, although I think the shape of the original you'll find slightly different. Shouldn't matter - there's lots of room in the bucket. Might not clamp in exactly the way the original does.

Dave

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by paullavery »

daves79x wrote:Paul: Those are the right part number, although I think the shape of the original you'll find slightly different. Shouldn't matter - there's lots of room in the bucket. Might not clamp in exactly the way the original does.

Dave
That'll be why I couldn't find it when i took the headlamp out, but now i know its a different shape & after checking the shop manual I know its positioned between the Left & Right handlebar switch couplers. Thanks Dave.

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by paullavery »

Got the replacement from Honda & it was exactly the same as the old one on the bike, all good now & no neutral light whilst changing gear.

Return to “ELECTRICAL: Alternator, Batteries, Headlights, Switches, Tailights, Wiring....”