switch assembly

kbart1
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

switch assembly

Post by kbart1 »

hey guys

since weather is getting somewhat warmer I was down in the garage checking things out and pondering riding again soon. one thing that bugs me is the old looking switch assemblies on the bars. there is a company called Z1parts selling the remanuf. assemblies. have any of you tried them? are they good quality and a direct fit with no mods required? I am talking the pro-link model in particular ('81). I am thinking about picking a set up. any word good or bad?

thanks a lot!
kent

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: switch assembly

Post by NobleHops »

kbart1 wrote:hey guys

since weather is getting somewhat warmer I was down in the garage checking things out and pondering riding again soon. one thing that bugs me is the old looking switch assemblies on the bars. there is a company called Z1parts selling the remanuf. assemblies. have any of you tried them? are they good quality and a direct fit with no mods required? I am talking the pro-link model in particular ('81). I am thinking about picking a set up. any word good or bad?

thanks a lot!
kent
Kent, Phil is selling these very repros for a few less bucks, and all accounts have been that they are excellent. Get with FallDownPhil and he will set you up.
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

kbart1
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by kbart1 »

thanks! I forgot about that. I knew I saw it somewhere on the forum however when I searched the subject I could not find the thread. getting itchy to get out riding again and gotta look good doing it :D
count yourself lucky to live where you can ride year round.

thx
kent

FalldownPhil
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by FalldownPhil »

Hi kbart1,
You can send me a PM or email me at;
phil10@ca.rr.com

Switches are $55.00 each.
Best,
Phil
When you are up to your ass in alligators it is sometimes difficult
to remember that your objective was to drain the swamp !!

Return to “ELECTRICAL: Alternator, Batteries, Headlights, Switches, Tailights, Wiring....”