Spencer's awesome LED turnsignal kits - pictorial

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Spencer's awesome LED turnsignal kits - pictorial

Post by spencer »

Thanks for the report. I am glad you are happy with them!
SCH Rochester, MN

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by wyly »

spencer wrote:Thanks for the report. I am glad you are happy with them!
still loving my new indicators Spencer. Anything that improves my chances of being seen and not becoming a part of an SUV's grille has got to be awesome.
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by wyly »

spencer wrote:Thanks for the report. I am glad you are happy with them!
so a day ago the right front was out, today went to have look and I noticed the right front indicator was down to only 3 three LEDs. I opened the headlight to check the connectors tried the indicators again now there is nothing. Plugged in the oems for left and right and they work perfectly. What's up, is there someway to test other than plugging them back in? :(

The rear indicators are okay.
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

Well, you could have just emailed me, but as long as you have come here, I can't diagnose your problem from here. As I have always said, if they fail, return them to me and I will refund your money. I'll even repay your cost to return them to me. Or, return them to me and I will repair them and return them to you. Whatever you want. By the way, this is the first time I have heard of anyone having a problem with any of my turn signals.

If you want to test the turn signal, while not installed, just connect the green lead to ground, and either of the other two leads to 12 volts. All 12 LEDs should light. That will tell you if there is something wrong with the turn signal circuit.
SCH Rochester, MN

Return to “ELECTRICAL: Alternator, Batteries, Headlights, Switches, Tailights, Wiring....”