Running lights/blinkers

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Spencer, I would for sure be interested in a set of (4) signals for my turbo CBX. If have a set let me know and I can send you or Paypal the funds. They look awesome, nice job. Email me at usedcbxparts@hotmail.com
Thanks, Louis

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

OK, Louis is fourth on the list. Before we go too much farther, I assume you all want a flasher included. If not, let me know. I will have to get them ordered.
SCH Rochester, MN

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Louis wrote:Spencer, I would for sure be interested in a set of (4) signals for my turbo CBX.
Thanks, Louis
Are they different for a turbo than for a naturally aspirated CBX :?: :? :?: I think you should charge extra, spencer :wink:

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

EMS wrote:Are they different for a turbo than for a naturally aspirated CBX :?: :? :?: I think you should charge extra, spencer :wink:
:thumupp: Yes, it seems like a turbo should cost more, but I can't think of a reason why. Should be no problem, as long as the wiring and signals are stock.
SCH Rochester, MN

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

spencer wrote:
EMS wrote:Are they different for a turbo than for a naturally aspirated CBX :?: :? :?: I think you should charge extra, spencer :wink:
:thumupp: Yes, it seems like a turbo should cost more, but I can't think of a reason why. Should be no problem, as long as the wiring and signals are stock.
Spencer,

You need to charge Louis more because of the need to add the waste gate to the circuit boards, to relieve the boost coming through the electical system. :?
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Don
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Don »

Actually, he did have to add a component recently to relieve some extra 'pressure' . . . . ;)

Don

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Spencer, It is stock signals. Thanks, Louis

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Louis wrote:Spencer, It is stock signals. Thanks, Louis
:shock: :shock: :shock: You're kidding, Louis :?:

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Yes Mike they are. Look at one of my photos and you can see that they are. Nothing more then stock.

Carl
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Carl »

Spencer or Don...ifyou have a set available...I'll take them

Thanks...Carl
Say It Loud.....I Own a CBX and I'm Proud!!

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

Carl, you are the fifth person on the list. That is all I have parts to build. I have been working on them for the last few days. I will have my five sets finished in a few days. I'm not used to manufacturing work. That is a lot of soldering. I also need to assemble some type of installation instructions, although it should be pretty obvious how to install them. I will notify everyone when they are ready to ship.

All of my sets are spoken for. Don still has parts to build five more. I know Don has been busy, and has not built his yet. If there is demand, I could possibly buy his parts and assemble them. I'm not soliciting, but just saying that it is a possibility.
SCH Rochester, MN

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

OK, EMS, Dave, Joner, Louis, and Carl, I have finally finished five sets of turn signals. I have them packed in four boxes. (One box has two sets for EMS and Joner) It took me a little longer than I thought, because I ran out of wire for the leads, and the guy who ordered the wire for me ordered the wrong wire the first time. I waited 10 days for that wire.

All sets include a flasher.

You can pay any way you want. I guess we agreed that $120 would be the price, including the flasher and shipping. I will ship as soon as I have payment. PayPal is OK. I need all your names and shipping addresses. If paying by PayPal, I think your shipping address will be provided. My email address, for PayPal, is sholter@chartermi.net

Joner, as we planned, I will send your set to EMS, and he will send it to you from Germany.

I hope you all like them. I have included instructions for installing them, although it should be pretty much self explanatory. If you decide you don't like them, return them, and I will refund all your money.

Thanks,
SCH Rochester, MN

Joner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Joner »

Hi Spencer.

Will get paypal payment to you in next couple of days.
Thanks for doing this for us.

Cheers
Chris J.
Grey-haired bikers don't get that way from pure luck.

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

Spencer:
Payment sent. Thanks so much for doing this. I'm sure we will all like the signals.

Dave

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Payment sent! I am leaving for Europe April 21, Joner, make sure I have your address! 8)

Return to “ELECTRICAL: Alternator, Batteries, Headlights, Switches, Tailights, Wiring....”