CRANKING IT OUT !!!

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Re: CRANKING IT OUT !!!

Post by Larry Zimmer »

wyly wrote:
herdygerdy wrote:Install an ignition coil relay and your CBX starting world will be changed forever, and very much for the better!

https://youtu.be/njL1UDDyqTQ

PM me if you need tips on how to do this.

Enjoy!
somewhere in the near future I'll work up the courage and take you up on this, I'm a bit hopeless with electrical stuff so it's intimidating.
Meanwhile, Wyly, just be certain that all the electrical connections in the ignition and charging circuits are CLEAN and corrosion-free. It's amazing what a very little corrosion can do to impede performance. (Such as starting).
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Mouse
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Mouse »

wyly wrote:I spoke with a few guys from the Vintage Motorcycle Club display at the bike show on the weekend ...I asked about Willie Vass of Vass Performance Cycle, in their opinion Willie ranks among the best anywhere. Every time I chat with Willie I come away more and more impressed with his knowledge.
CRAP!
The bike show was last weekend? :doh:
Canadian Amateur Radio Call sign VE6 VES

cross
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cross »

Yes, you are correct about the fairing. I haven't seen many and all i've see were without the fairing.
Jota is my ultimate when bikes are in question! Hope to have one in the near future
Sasha

'82 Honda CBX
'99 Triumph TBS
'01 Honda Valkyrie

:auto-sportbike:

Return to “CARBS: Cleaning, Rebuilding, Swaps, Aftermarket, Tuning, Syncing, and More”