I may be totally off here, but I think Motion Pro has them. That's where I believe I got mine.
To be understood is the exception
To be misunderstood is the rule.
- ICOA Secretary
- Posts: 8358
- Images: 1500
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:55 am
- Location: North East OH, ICOA 3904
I have a nice one that I bought from Pit Posse here in Florida, for $19.99. http://pitposse.com/carburetor.html
79, 80, 81, 82 CBX's, 87 Hurr 1000F, 83CB1100F, 87 VFR700, 01 Blackbird
40 yrs of Hondas and still baffled....
- ICOA Member
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:19 am
- Location: Florida
I have a Pit Posse screw driver and it is too tall to adjust the screw on carb #3. I would lookfor another brand
- New Member & Happy To Be Here
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:56 pm
- Location: Venice, Florida, USA
Return to CARBS: Cleaning, Rebuilding, Swaps, Aftermarket, Tuning, Syncing, and More
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest