- Masterfully Massaged
- This "Heavy Artillery" article appeared in the December 1986 Motorcyclist, and
featured Sam Brocato's modified 1980 CBX.
- Monument to Horsepower.
- A look at Jim Hall's turbocharged 1550cc CBX, from Cycle World's
November 1989 issue.
- Turbo CBX.
- This short article on the American Turbo Pak CBX turbocharger kit is
from Cycle's March 1980 issue.
- European Custom CBXs
- Pictures of European CBX specials, with descriptions. These are heavily
modified bikes, some with custom frames by Moto Martin and Egli.
- Honda 250-6 Road Racer
- Pictures of the technological parent of the CBX: Honda's 250cc six-cylinder
road racer from the 1960's.
Taken at Laguna Seca by Michael Moore
- Sechszylinder - CBX, Sei & Z1300
- Pictures from a German book on six-cylinder motorcycles. Includes the 250 & 350cc
Honda road racers, and both standard and modified CBXs.
Thanks to Oliver Tregl for providing the scans.
in separate windows, so you'll need Netscape 2.0+ or MSIE 3.0+ to view them properly.